We Want Your Keyword Research To Give You The Best of Both Worlds!
The founders of The Keyword Brain have specialised in both SEO and PPC for almost 25 years’ and because of our experience in both areas we fully understand the incredibly effective results available when one feeds and learns from the other.
We want analysis of this kind to be easy and convenient for everyone regardless of their level of understanding and skill set which is why we created The Keyword Brain so it can do all the hard work for you and leave you to reap the rewards!
Meet The Mind Behind The Keyword Brain
Derek is highly recognised as a seasoned pro in the digital marketing world having been involved in online marketing since 1998 (the year that Google started out!) For nearly 25 years’ he’s been heavily involved in monitoring and testing how search engine optimisation and Google’s algorithms have changed and improved.
These years of experience and great success has taught Derek in his own work, as it has many other specialists that as SEO is now so much more rounded it needs to include and learn from other aspects of your online presence such as paid media and because Derek always wants as many people as possible to benefit from his knowledge and for complex work to be more convenient, easy and open to all, the idea of The Keyword Brain came into being.
Derek’s Skills & Recognition
Derek is one of the rare gems within digital marketing that is equally skilled and experienced in both SEO and PPC. Where most SEO’s find Google Ads and PPC intimidating Derek has embraced and mastered both worlds and is well known for teaching top SEO’s his PPC methodologies that improve insights, learning and results across the board particularly with a view to focusing efforts on actual engagement and conversions that matter in the real world rather than just the glory of 1st page positions!
Derek is described by his peers as ‘the lethal weapon with PPC and SEO that you need to know… AND learn from!’
Why Listen To Derek?
Derek has been named one of the top Search Engine Intelligence Agency (SIA) SEO Influencers, been integral to many ground breaking SEO and PPC ‘think tanks’ over the years and will be one of the key ‘All Star Speakers’ at this years’ infamous SEO Rockstar’s conference for the 2nd time.
Most of all Derek has enormous integrity in everything that he does and a deep unshakable desire for as many people as possible to be able to have access to the understanding and knowledge that come with his vast years of skills and experience.
Derek and his team would love to hear your thoughts and ideas about using The Keyword Brain so we can keep improving it.
Derek’s Co Founders
What Derek has got great at over the years is surrounding himself with good people so naturally his team behind the scenes of The Keyword Brain are second to none developers and online markers in their own right.
‘As a team our skills compliment each other beautifully and cover everything that is needed for The Keyword Brain to be a massive asset for all that use it which is from keyword and data analysis intelligence to intuitive development work all the way through to user experience and customer service.’
We all hope to be of great service for all of our customers to prosper through this keyword tool.
What Derek’s Peers Say…
"I do a lot of SEO and some PPC. Derek's course has helped me make a lot of money in both channels. In particular, I've been able to identify better keywords that make both my SEO and PPC campaigns more successful."
Kyle Roof – Founder, Page Optimizer Pro (POP)
"Derek is uniquely brilliant in his approach to paid search. Based on his strategy, in two months our costs are down by 60% and conversions are up by over 50%."
Michael Moshkovich – Lead SEO, GetVisible
"As I looked to expand the knowledge I had as a badged Google AdWords Partner I had three options. One, try to figure everything out myself, which would have been crazy expensive for my particular learning curve. Two, rely on Google AdWords support team for answers, which as anyone who's dealt with them knows doesn't work out well at all. Three, contact Derek Booth. I chose option three and Derek has not only given me some great insights on how PPC and SEO work together, but his PPC techniques have allowed me to optimize campaigns much easier that I was ever doing before and thus getting better results for myself and my clients."
Clint Butler – Director of SEO, Digitaleer
"Derek has become the lethal weapon with PPC and SEO that you need to know… AND learn from!"
Dori Friend – Founder, SIA & SEO Rockstars
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is the software so different from other keyword research tools?
- The Keyword Brain pulls your own data from your website and associated Google accounts which tells you what you need to know to make custom decisions based on your own unique business as opposed to aggregating data supplied by third parties which can only give you generic insights not tailor made for you
- The Keyword Brain adds a level of intelligence on top of the generic keyword research which will help you refine which of the keyword possibilities will be more beneficial for you when it comes to actual engagement and conversion that matters to your business rather than just brand visibility on the 1st page of Google
- We do all the complex analysis that expert level digital marketers do for you and present the data in an easy and convenient way that both Technical and Non-Technical people can understand and take actionable insights from
I’m focused on SEO so why do I need to set up Google Ads?
- Many hours, days, weeks and months of valuable efforts and skills can be wasted in regard to on page search engine optimisation unless you know ahead of all your efforts which search terms tend to create more engagement from your audience
- By using Google Ads you can drive immediate traffic for your proposed keyword list to your site and very quickly find out how engaged users searching those terms are when they visit your site giving you the ability to analyse the value of those keywords specifically for your brand and website and if they are worth investing the necessary SEO work needed to rank on the first page
- The Keyword Brain will make life easy for you by not only letting you know which search terms are generating conversions and therefore are deemed high value but it will also tell you where you stand organically for that same keyword helping you to formulate an effective roadmap
What if I don’t know anything about Google Ads?
- For this to process to work you DO NOT need any PPC knowledge, skills or strategy
- No matter your level of experience it will only take minutes to set up and manage and you will gain incredible insights with the ability to completely transform your SEO performance
- You can spend as little or as much as you like on your Google Ads campaign as an experiment to find your most beneficial keywords and also turn it off whenever you wish
How much will I need to spend on Google Ads?
- The appropriate spend per day will vary depending on your sector and the typical CPCs (cost per click) for the keywords you want to focus on
- If the CPCs are quite high in your area of focus you will need to spend an amount that would generate enough volume of traffic in order to generate the kind of engagement you require – the level of volume needed would be based on the conversion rate of your site. For example if your site converts the levels of engagement you are looking for at rate of 50% or more you will need much less traffic to generate the data you need that if it converts at less than 10%
- You will draw important data in regard to the value of search terms from softer ‘event conversions’ such as users looking at specific content or playing a video as well as more traditional conversions such as submitting an enquiry or making a purchase so there should be plenty of data for the system to work with
- Remember if your industry is known for very high CPCs although you may have to spend more to receive engagement and conversions of course paid ads are still worth the investment as it will gain you the engagement you desire plus it will teach you where to prioritise your investment of time and efforts on SEO
Should I stop running Google Ads once I have discovered my best search terms?
- No, it pays to keep running and pulling in data from your Google Ad campaign because it will continue to generate fresh information about new search terms that are creating engagement for your business
- 2022 statistics show that Google runs around 99,000 search queries per second, which adds up to a whopping 8.5 billion searches per day and the average person searches Google three or four times per day
- According to Google it has never seen 15% of these searches before which tells you that there are always new opportunities to discover by going the extra mile with your insights while your competitors lazily only rely on generic 3rd party keyword data
Do I need to have an ecommerce website?
- No, the software works for a wide range of websites including one page sites, brochure sites, ecommerce and many more and you can track what levels of engagement are important to your individual business. If have any doubts you can always start with our free 14 day trial to experiment with how The Keyword Brain can best suit your needs
Can I do a free trial?
- Yes we offer a free 14 day trial on our Starter plan which give you full access for 1 x URL and 1 x user to get a feel for the benefits then once you’re happy it’s only $10 per month
Am I tied into a contract?
- NO CONTRACT – CANCEL ANYTIME!
- You are not tied in to The Keyword Brain as we hope that it will be so helpful to you that you’ll feel no need to cancel but you have the flexibility to do so if required
- If you pay monthly cancel at any point within the month and no further payments will be taken
- If you pay yearly cancel at any point within the year and no further payment will be taken when it reaches the end of your year of access
How do you take my subscription payments?
- Payments are set up on a rolling direct debit basis and your agreed amount will be taken either monthly or annually depending on how you have opted to pay
- You can cancel at anytime in the admin area of your login and no further payments will be taken
How do I cancel my subscription?
- We very much hope that you will not feel the need to cancel your subscription and that The Keyword Brain continues to serve you indefinitely but if you need to its super easy
- You can cancel at anytime in the admin area of your login and no further payments will be taken
Do you offer support during the free trial?
- Yes we do, there will be videos and documentation for you to follow and if that doesn’t answer your query we will give you direct support